gives the Scorer function .
- ScorerGi is also known as an inhomogeneous Airy function.
- Mathematical function, suitable for both symbolic and numeric manipulation.
- The Scorer function is a solution to the inhomogeneous Airy differential equation .
- tends to zero as .
- ScorerGi[z] is an entire function of z with no branch cut discontinuities.
- For certain arguments, ScorerGi automatically evaluates to exact values.
- ScorerGi can be evaluated to arbitrary numerical precision.
- ScorerGi automatically threads over lists.
- ScorerGi can be used with Interval and CenteredInterval objects. »
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (4)
Numerical Evaluation (5)
Specific Values (3)
Find positive maximum of ScorerGi[x ]:
Plot the ScorerGi function:
Function Properties (11)
Real domain of ScorerGi:
Approximate function range of ScorerGi:
ScorerGi threads elementwise over lists:
ScorerGi is an analytic function of x:
ScorerGi is neither non-decreasing nor non-increasing:
ScorerGi is not injective:
ScorerGi is not surjective:
ScorerGi is neither non-negative nor non-positive:
ScorerGi does not have singularity or discontinuity:
ScorerGi is neither convex nor concave:
Differentiation and Integration (4)
Indefinite integral of ScorerGi:
Series Expansions (2)
Find the Taylor expansion using Series:
Wolfram Research (2014), ScorerGi, Wolfram Language function, https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/ScorerGi.html.
Wolfram Language. 2014. "ScorerGi." Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Wolfram Research. https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/ScorerGi.html.
Wolfram Language. (2014). ScorerGi. Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Retrieved from https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/ScorerGi.html