gives the derivative of the Scorer function .
- Mathematical function, suitable for both symbolic and numeric manipulation.
- For certain special arguments, ScorerGiPrime automatically evaluates to exact values.
- ScorerGiPrime can be evaluated to arbitrary numerical precision.
- ScorerGiPrime automatically threads over lists.
- ScorerGiPrime can be used with Interval and CenteredInterval objects. »
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (4)
Numerical Evaluation (5)
Specific Values (3)
Find positive minimum of ScorerGiPrime[x ]:
Plot the ScorerGiPrime function:
Function Properties (11)
Real domain of ScorerGiPrime:
Function range of ScorerGiPrime:
ScorerGiPrime threads elementwise over lists:
ScorerGiPrime is an analytic function of x:
ScorerGiPrime is neither non-decreasing nor non-increasing:
ScorerGiPrime is not injective:
ScorerGiPrime is surjective:
ScorerGiPrime is neither non-negative nor non-positive:
ScorerGiPrime does not have singularity or discontinuity:
ScorerGiPrime is neither convex nor concave:
Differentiation and Integration (4)
Indefinite integral of ScorerGiPrime:
Series Expansions (2)
Find the Taylor expansion using Series:
Wolfram Research (2014), ScorerGiPrime, Wolfram Language function, https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/ScorerGiPrime.html.
Wolfram Language. 2014. "ScorerGiPrime." Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Wolfram Research. https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/ScorerGiPrime.html.
Wolfram Language. (2014). ScorerGiPrime. Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Retrieved from https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/ScorerGiPrime.html