gives the Scorer function .
- ScorerHi is also known as an inhomogeneous Airy function.
- Mathematical function, suitable for both symbolic and numeric manipulation.
- The Scorer function is a solution to the inhomogeneous Airy differential equation .
- tends to zero as .
- ScorerHi[z] is an entire function of z with no branch cut discontinuities.
- For certain arguments, ScorerHi automatically evaluates to exact values.
- ScorerHi can be evaluated to arbitrary numerical precision.
- ScorerHi automatically threads over lists.
- ScorerHi can be used with Interval and CenteredInterval objects. »
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (4)
Numerical Evaluation (5)
Specific Values (3)
Find a value of x for which ScorerHi[x]=4:
Plot the ScorerHi function:
Function Properties (11)
Real domain of ScorerHi:
Approximate function range of ScorerHi:
ScorerHi threads elementwise over lists:
ScorerHi is an analytic function of x:
ScorerHi is non-decreasing:
ScorerHi is injective:
ScorerHi is not surjective:
ScorerHi is non-negative:
ScorerHi does not have either singularity or discontinuity:
ScorerHi is convex:
Series Expansions (2)
Find the Taylor expansion using Series:
Wolfram Research (2014), ScorerHi, Wolfram Language function, https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/ScorerHi.html.
Wolfram Language. 2014. "ScorerHi." Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Wolfram Research. https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/ScorerHi.html.
Wolfram Language. (2014). ScorerHi. Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Retrieved from https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/ScorerHi.html