represents a shifted Gompertz distribution with scale parameter λ and shape parameter ξ.
- ShiftedGompertzDistribution has been used to model technology adoption over time.
- The cumulative distribution function for value x in a shifted Gompertz distribution is given by for , and is zero for .
- ShiftedGompertzDistribution allows λ and ξ to be any positive real numbers.
- ShiftedGompertzDistribution allows λ to be a quantity of any unit dimension, and ξ to be a dimensionless quantity. »
- ShiftedGompertzDistribution can be used with such functions as Mean, CDF, and RandomVariate.
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (4)
Properties & Relations (3)
Introduced in 2015
(10.3)| Updated in 2016