- Mathematical function, suitable for both symbolic and numerical manipulation.
- The argument of Sinc is assumed to be in radians. (Multiply by Degree to convert from degrees.)
- Sinc[z] is equivalent to Sin[z]/z for , but is 1 for .
- For certain special arguments, Sinc automatically evaluates to exact values.
- Sinc can be evaluated to arbitrary numerical precision.
- Sinc automatically threads over lists.
Examplesopen all close all
Basic Examples (3)
Find Fourier transform of Sinc:
Generalizations & Extensions (1)
Properties & Relations (2)
Possible Issues (1)
Neat Examples (1)
Introduced in 2007