Details and Options
- VideoPlay can be used to perform programmatic video playback.
- VideoPlay will continually change the "Position" property of vstream starting from the current position.
- VideoPlay by default plays the entire stream until paused, stopped or finished.
- The following option can be specified:
Looping Automatic whether to loop the playback
- VideoPlay continues to play until either MaxDuration is reached or the maximum number of loops is played.
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (1)
Create a VideoStream object linking to a local video file:
Highlight the results of ImageCases dynamically:
Compute the result of ImageSaliencyFilter:
Display the Spectrogram of the current audio using a color function based on the dominant colors of the current frame: