is an object that represents a unique video stream.
Details and Options
- VideoStream is a handle to a Video object to programmatically control playback.
- VideoStream[video] returns a VideoStream object, without starting the playback. Use VideoPlay to start the playback.
- The following options can be specified:
AudioOutputDevice Automatic audio output device to use for playback ImageSize Automatic display size of the video frames Looping False whether to loop the playback RasterSize Automatic dimensions of video frames SoundVolume Automatic sound volume
- A list of available properties can be obtained using astream["Properties"].
- It is possible to set values of properties with astream["prop"]=val.
- Global properties:
"Duration" overall duration "ID" the stream ID "ImageSize" the size at which to display the video "Location" location of the linked video file "Looping" whether to loop the playback "Position" position of the playback given as a time Quantity "Status" status of the stream "AudioTrackCount" number of audio tracks "VideoTrackCount" number of video tracks "SubtitleTrackCount" number of subtitle tracks
- Possible settings for "Status" include "Playing", "Paused" or "Stopped".
- Current track properties:
"CurrentAudioTrack" index of the current audio track "CurrentAudio" index of the current video track "CurrentVideoTrack" index of the current subtitle track "CurrentFrame" a frame of the current video "CurrentSubtitleTrack" snippet of the current subtitle "CurrentSubtitle" snippet of the current audio
- Properties for the current audio track:
"AudioOutputDevice" audio output device to use for playback "AudioChannels" number of audio channels "SampleRate" audio sample rate "SoundVolume" sound volume "AudioEncoding" audio codec
- Properties for the current video track:
"FrameChannels" number of color channels "FrameRate" video frame rate "RasterSize" dimensions of the frame "VideoEncoding" video codec
- Properties for the current subtitle track:
"SubtitleEncoding" subtitle codec
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (1)
Create a VideoStream object linking to a local video file:
Highlight the results of ImageCases dynamically:
Compute the result of ImageSaliencyFilter:
Display the Spectrogram of the current audio using a color function based on the dominant colors of the current frame: