What's New in Wolfram System Modeler 5.1
What's New in Wolfram System Modeler 13.0 | 12.3 | 12.2 | 12.1 | 12.0 | 5.1 | 5.0 | 4.3 | 4.2 | 4.1 | 4.0
A list of key new features since System Modeler 5.0.
- System modeling functionality now available in all desktop Wolfram Language products. »
- Seamless switching from model analytics to graphical modeling, exploration and animation. »
- Share your models in easy standalone model archives, containing all necessary model dependencies. »
- New, more informative typesetting of system models in the Wolfram Language. »
- Easily make important parameter and variable settings available at the top level in a hierarchical model. »
- New contextual button for easy addition of parameters and variables, making it easy to follow parametric design principles. »
- Contextual mouse cursor actions for graphical components, enabling simple rotation without modifier keys. »
- Experiment with and change parameters for built-in example models. »
- Improved model search with grouped search results and filters. »
- Optionally store simulation results in single precision, saving disk space and increasing performance. »
- Export models for FMI co-simulation that include a full simulation engine. »
See New in System Modeler for more information on new features.