What's New in Wolfram SystemModeler 5.1
What's New in Wolfram SystemModeler 12.0 | 5.0 | 4.3 | 4.2 | 4.1 | 4.0
A list of key new features since SystemModeler 5.0.
- System modeling functionality now available in all desktop Wolfram Language products. »
- New Wolfram Language interface, with expanded and streamlined capabilities.
- Share, collaborate and present models and analytics notebooks with any Wolfram Language user.
- Seamless switching from model analytics to graphical modeling, exploration and animation. »
- Share your models in easy standalone model archives, containing all necessary model dependencies. »
- New, more informative typesetting of system models in the Wolfram Language. »
- Rapidly iterate model designs by generating new variations of models from existing ones.
- Support for all graphical undo and redo operations when working with model diagrams.
- Easily make important parameter and variable settings available at the top level in a hierarchical model. »
- New contextual button for easy addition of parameters and variables, making it easy to follow parametric design principles. »
- Parameters that do not affect the model in its current configuration can now be disabled.
- Parameter and variable descriptions can now be edited directly in the parameters tab.
- Contextual mouse cursor actions for graphical components, enabling simple rotation without modifier keys. »
- Experiment with and change parameters for built-in example models. »
- Improved model search with grouped search results and filters. »
- Optionally store simulation results in single precision, saving disk space and increasing performance. »
- Export models for FMI co-simulation that include a full simulation engine. »
- Use FMI for co-simulation together with other software and hardware for system integration.