What's New in Wolfram SystemModeler 12.0
What's New in Wolfram SystemModeler 5.1 | 5.0 | 4.3 | 4.2 | 4.1 | 4.0
A list of key new features in SystemModeler 12.
- Create the right look and feel for your models and libraries with a built-in list of customizable icons. »
- Tune model complexity, simulate failure modes and add scenarios by disabling or enabling components with one click or using logical expressions. »
- Set the default work mode of your model to jump straight into the documentation, diagram or model code. »
- Define any units for your domain and use them in your models and simulations. »
- Easier-to-read model code, with linewrapping and toggling of individual annotations. »
- Improved workflow for making complex connections. »
Connect & Deploy
- Support for import & export of all FMI standards, allowing you to integrate your models and co-simulate with more than a hundred other tools. »
- Jump directly into model analytics from any model, simulation or reference page.
Simulation & Analysis
- SystemModeler and the Wolfram Language now follow the same versioning number.
- Drastically improved symbolic linearization with wider support, better performance and more control. »
- Simplified model initialization for complex models.