represents an m-phase hyperexponential distribution with phase probabilities and rates .
- HyperexponentialDistribution is also known as a mixed exponential or parallel m-phase exponential distribution.
- An m-phase hyperexponential distribution can be interpreted as having m servers in parallel where the i server has service rate and is picked with probability .
- The probability density for value in an exponential distribution is for , and is zero for .
- HypoexponentialDistribution allows to be any non-negative numbers such that and to be any positive real numbers.
- HyperexponentialDistribution can be used with such functions as Mean, CDF, and RandomVariate.
Introduced in 2012