lists all annotation keys available for the object obj.
lists all annotation keys available for the items specified by itemspec in obj.
- Typically used to extract names in annotations associated to an object and items in an object.
- AnnotationKeys gives the list of all names keys in key->value annotations for an object and its items.
- Possible objects with annotations include:
Audio audio with time and duration BoundaryMeshRegion boundary mesh with cells Graph graph with vertices and edges MeshRegion mesh region with cells
- Item specification itemspec for each object obj is given in its reference page.
- Option names associated with an object obj are standard annotations for obj except AnnotationRules.
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (3)
Properties & Relations (6)
Use AnnotationValue to extract values:
For undefined annotations, the value $Failed is returned:
Use AnnotationValue to set annotations in a graph:
Use AnnotationValue to unset annotations in a graph:
Use Annotate to set the annotations in a new graph:
Use AnnotationDelete to remove a annotation without changing the original: