deletes all annotations of the object obj.
deletes all annotations of the items of obj specified by itemspec.
deletes the annotation key specified by spec.
- Typically used to delete annotations for objects and specific items in an object.
- AnnotationDelete[spec,key] returns the object specified in spec with the annotation key deleted.
- For standard annotations, AnnotationDelete effectively resets the value to the annotation default value.
- Possible objects with items that can be annotated:
Audio time points and time intervals BoundaryMeshRegion mesh cells Graph vertices and edges MeshRegion mesh cells
- Item specification itemspec for each type of object is given in its reference page.
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (3)
Annotate an Audio object:
Graph & Networks (7)
Graph annotations (5)
AnnotationDelete works with undirected graphs:
Vertex annotations (1)
Properties & Relations (6)
Use AnnotationValue to extract values:
For undefined annotations, the value $Failed is returned:
Use AnnotationValue to set annotations in a graph:
Use AnnotationValue to unset annotations in a graph:
Use AnnotationKeys to test for the presence of a annotation:
Use Annotate to set a annotation without changing the original: