is an option that allows specification of annotations to objects and items in objects.
- Typically used to specify annotations to objects and items in objects.
- Possible objects with items that can be annotated:
Audio time points and time intervals BoundaryMeshRegion mesh cells Graph vertices and edges MeshRegion mesh cells
- AnnotationRules is always converted to an optimized standard form with structure.
- The AnnotationRules option can be used to specify inheritance of annotations in constructs such as Subgraph, EdgeAdd and GraphUnion.
- Typical settings for inheritance of annotations include:
Inherited inherit all annotations Automatic use automatic inheritance of annotations None set no inheritance
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (2)
Graphs & Networks (12)
Graph annotations (8)
AnnotationRules works with undirected graphs:
Vertex annotations (2)
Use Table to set similar annotations for many items:
Use Thread when annotation values are available in lists:
Introduced in 2019
|Updated in 2020