Details and Options
- AntihermitianMatrixQ is also known as skew-Hermitian.
- A matrix m is antihermitian if m-ConjugateTranspose[m].
- AntihermitianMatrixQ works for symbolic as well as numerical matrices.
- The following options can be given:
SameTest Automatic function to test equality of expressions Tolerance Automatic tolerance for approximate numbers
- For exact and symbolic matrices, the option SameTest->f indicates that two entries mij and mkl are taken to be equal if f[mij,mkl] gives True.
- For approximate matrices, the option Tolerance->t can be used to indicate that all entries Abs[mij]≤t are taken to be zero.
- For matrix entries Abs[mij]>t, equality comparison is done except for the last bits, where is $MachineEpsilon for MachinePrecision matrices and for matrices of Precision .
Introduced in 2014