gives a list of authority and hub centralities for the vertices in the graph g.
uses rules vw to specify the graph g.
Details and Options
- HITSCentrality is also known as Kleinberg centrality.
- HITSCentrality gives two lists of authority centralities and hub centralities for each vertex.
- If the graph g has adjacency matrix , then authority centralities are given by , where is the largest eigenvalue of , and hub centralities are given by . »
- The authority and hub centralities satisfy and . »
- The option WorkingPrecision->p can be used to control the precision used in internal computations.
- HITSCentrality works with undirected graphs, directed graphs, multigraphs, and mixed graphs.
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (2)
By default, HITSCentrality finds centralities using machine-precision computations:
Highlight the HITS authority and hub centralities for CycleGraph:
Properties & Relations (4)
Use VertexIndex to obtain the authority centrality and hub centrality of a specific vertex:
Wolfram Research (2010), HITSCentrality, Wolfram Language function, https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/HITSCentrality.html (updated 2015).
Wolfram Language. 2010. "HITSCentrality." Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Wolfram Research. Last Modified 2015. https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/HITSCentrality.html.
Wolfram Language. (2010). HITSCentrality. Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Retrieved from https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/HITSCentrality.html