generates directions for travel from loc1 to loc2, ….
gives the property prop of travel directions.
Details and Options
- The locations loci can be geographic entities, GeoPosition objects, or strings specifying addresses.
- Possible options include:
TravelMethod "Driving" method of transportation to assume UnitSystem $UnitSystem unit system to be used in output
- TravelDirections returns a TravelDirectionsData object, which behaves as a path specification inside GeoGraphics.
- Possible properties prop to request include:
"Dataset" Dataset with maneuvers and other data "TravelPath" travel path as a GeoPath primitive "ManeuverGrid" grid of maneuvers "TravelDistance" total distance to travel "TravelTime" total time for travel
- TravelDirections attempts to find the fastest path between the loci, not taking traffic into account.
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (2)
Use GeoPosition objects to define locations:
TravelDirections uses "Driving" as the default method of transportation:
The default unit system is given by $UnitSystem, usually determined by your location: