represents an expression whose value is persistently stored in the cloud.
represents a cloud expression with a given URI.
represents the part of a cloud expression specified by the parti.
- CloudExpression["name"] immediately evaluates to CloudExpression[uri], where the path for the URI is determined by the value of $CloudExpressionBase.
- The value stored in a cloud expression can be any Wolfram Language expression.
- When the value consists of nested lists and associations, lookup and updating of parts is handled directly in the cloud.
- CloudExpression[…][part1,part2,…] retrieves the value of the specified part of the cloud expression.
- CloudExpression[…] retrieves the value of the entire cloud expression.
- CloudExpression[…][part1,part2,…]=value sets the value of part of a cloud expression.
- The following operations can be performed on CloudExpression objects:
Get get the complete value of the cloud expression Put put a new complete value into the cloud expression Part return a cloud expression object that represents the part Set assign new values to parts of the cloud expression Unset remove parts from the cloud expression AppendTo append to a list or association within the cloud expression AssociateTo associate a new value to a key in an association AddTo,Increment,… add, increment, etc. parts in the cloud expression DeleteCloudExpression delete the cloud expression Length return the length of the cloud expression KeyExistsQ test if a key exists in the cloud expression SetOptions set options associated with the cloud expression Options get the options associated with the cloud expression SetPermissions set permissions of the cloud expression ClearPermissions clear permissions of the cloud expression
- CloudExpression[…][[part1,part2,…]] gives CloudExpression[…,part1,part2,…], from which the value can be retrieved using Get.
- Cloud expressions have the following options, whose values are stored in the cloud:
PartProtection Automatic which parts are protected from change Permissions Automatic permissions for access etc.
- After creating a cloud expression with CreateCloudExpression, options for cloud expressions can be retrieved using Options and changed using SetOptions.
- In associations, when a mutable operation is applied to a missing key, the associated value is initialized before the operation is applied.
Set associate the missing key to the value specified in Set AssociateTo initialize the value to an empty association AppendTo initialize the value to an empty list AddTo, Increment, ... initialize the value to 0 TimesBy, DivideBy initialize the value to 1
Examplesopen all close all
Basic Examples (2)