finds installed external evaluators that can be used with ExternalEvaluate, returning a dataset of the results found.
finds only external evaluators for language or system sys.
- FindExternalEvaluators searches standard paths for evaluator system installations, caching any that are found for use in any local evaluation with ExternalEvaluate.
- FindExternalEvaluators also searches Environment["PATH"] for evaluator system installations.
- To be usable with ExternalEvaluate, language installations must have a standard 0MQ library installed for that particular language, as well as a "JSON" library.
- In FindExternalEvaluators[sys], possible choices of sys include:
- In the dataset returned by FindExternalEvaluators, possible values for the "Registered" key include:
True the evaluator has been explicitly registered False the evaluator has been explicitly unregistered Automatic the evaluator has been discovered automatically
- Evaluator systems can be explicitly registered with RegisterExternalEvaluator and unregistered with UnregisterExternalEvaluator.
Examplesopen allclose all
Introduced in 2017
(11.2)| Updated in 2018