gives the fixed point of the geodesic dilation of the marker constrained by the mask.
Details and Options
- GeodesicDilation works with binary, grayscale, and multichannel images, operating on each channel separately.
- GeodesicDilation works with 3D as well as 2D images, and also with data arrays of any rank.
- GeodesicDilation[marker,mask] effectively starts with marker then repeatedly dilates it, masking with mask until the result no longer changes. For symbolic data, the geodesic dilation is done only once.
- GeodesicDilation[marker,mask,n] iterates the dilation process at most n times.
- GeodesicDilation effectively performs a morphological reconstruction by dilation.
- The following options can be given:
CornerNeighbors True whether to include corner neighbors Padding None padding method to use
- The default setting Padding->None considers smaller neighborhoods at the edges of an image.
Examplesopen allclose all
Wolfram Research (2008), GeodesicDilation, Wolfram Language function, https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/GeodesicDilation.html (updated 2012).
Wolfram Language. 2008. "GeodesicDilation." Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Wolfram Research. Last Modified 2012. https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/GeodesicDilation.html.
Wolfram Language. (2008). GeodesicDilation. Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Retrieved from https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/GeodesicDilation.html