generates a map on which the locations are indicated.
generates a map showing several lists of locations.
- The can be GeoPosition objects or Entity objects representing entities with geographic coordinates, such as countries that extend over regions.
- The geometric constructs supported by GeoListPlot include Rectangle, Polygon, Disk, GeoDisk.
- GeoListPlot evaluates to a GeoGraphics object.
- GeoListPlot takes the same options as GeoGraphics, with the following additions and changes:
GeoLabels None whether to label locations with their names Joined False whether to join consecutive locations LabelStyle Automatic graphics directives to determine style of labels PlotMarkers Automatic how to mark locations PlotStyle Automatic graphics directives to determine style of the
- The following settings for GeoLabels can be used:
Automatic add text labels to graphical output None add no labels func apply the function func
- The arguments supplied to functions in GeoLabels are , , and EntityValue[regi,"Position"], where is the Graphics or GeoGraphics object that marks , by default either a Point or a Polygon.
Introduced in 2014